Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bean There, Done That. A Message from the Chief.

Greetings fellow 8th districtonians and welcome to Bean-no.org Do insurance companies seem to be getting a fairer shake, every time you try and cut it? Of course, they research this stuff. They want to make money. The only way I see that could possibly make the situation worse is to take choices away from me as a consumer of health care. Melissa Bean refers to your right to have a choice in your health care as "A vital step toward providing a modern regulatory alternative to the antiquated and patchwork system of state insurance regulation.'' and ''A bipartisan consensus is emerging that our insurers need the same strong voice that our banks have had for decades,” Bean said I assume This means that government bailouts should be passed out like the bathroom pass in study hall.

I know doctors prefer the term "patient" and other white collarly types "client," but when it comes down to it, you are the customer at the doctors office, and the customer is always right. With government health care, I imagine, the smiliest face they will be able to call you at your government doctors office is a "guest." I had a friend when I was younger who was a "guest" of a correctional facility in the state of Illinois. I fear they would feel no higher of me than that. Chief Yookeroo8th congressional districtParts of Lake, McHenry and Cook Counties.

No comments: